Friday, October 4 @ 7:00PM
Your signing line time ticket may be picked up starting at 5pm. The first signing timeblock will start at 6:30pm. Books will be given upon entering the store.
The first 100 ticketed fans will recieve A TALE OF MAGIC Landyard
Please read carefully so that you know what to expect. This is a signing event ONLY. There will NOT be a presentation or reading.
1. In order to enter the signing line, you must purchase a Colfer Signing Ticket. Each ticket comes with a copy of A TALE OF MAGIC to be signed at the event.
2. Chris will NOT be signing books brought from home.
3. Chris will NOT sign memorabilia, merchandise, or any other non-book items.
4. Fans cannot take posed photos with Chris, but candid photos during the signing are permitted.
5. If you are a parent, you may accompany your child in the signing line without purchasing an additional Colfer Signing Line Ticket. However, only those that have a ticket will be permitted up to the signing table.
6. Each Colfer Signing Ticket comes with ONE copy of the book. If you would like more than one copy of A TALE OF MAGIC. We will have extra copies of A TALE OF MAGIC available for sale at the store on the day of the event, but those will be sold on a first come, first served basis and may sell out.
7.When you arrive, you will be given a line time. This way you do not have to stand in line until your stated time. This is First Friday in town and most of the shops and restaurants are open, please feel free to explore our town until your designated line time.
Please note that our building is very old and we are in a historical district. We have 2 steps leading into our store. If you are unable to use stairs, please send us a message, and we will coordinate a signing plan for you!
Please note that all events follow the author's and publisher's wishes and may mean limits on photos and the number of signed or personalized books. A Likely Story Bookstore is not responsible for changes made by the author to the guidelines prior to or during the event. Due to time constraints and crowd size, Mr. Colfer will not be taking personel photos. Please note that especially for our larger events, in order to make sure that all fans have a chance to meet the author, we cannot provide extended time for each person to visit with the author.
We will do everything possible to ensure that you have a wonderful experience, but appreciate your understanding and cooperation in making everything go smoothly. We will update our event information as further details becomes available. Please call us with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Fall in love with an all-new series from Chris Colfer, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Land of Stories, filled with adventure, imagination, and wonderfully memorable characters both familiar and new.