A Stranger in Town (Casey Duncan Novels #6) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Casey Duncan Novels series.
- #1: City of the Lost: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels #1) (Paperback): $18.99
- #2: A Darkness Absolute: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels #2) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #3: This Fallen Prey: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels #3) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #4: Watcher in the Woods: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels #4) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #5: Alone in the Wild: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels #5) (Hardcover): $27.99
In #1 New York Times bestselling author Kelley Armstrong's next Rockton book, A Stranger in Town, the biggest mystery is the fate of the town itself.
Detective Casey Duncan has noticed fewer and fewer residents coming in to the hidden town of Rockton, and no extensions being granted. Her boyfriend, Sheriff Eric Dalton, presumes it’s the natural flux of things, but Casey’s not so sure. Something bigger is happening in the small town they call home.
When an injured hiker stumbles from the woods, the sole survivor of a hostile attack, it’s all hands on deck. Even a member of the elusive Rockton council comes in to help. This council member also comes bearing news: Rockton is being shut down due to the hostile situation.
Casey and Eric must now race to save the town that has allowed residents to have a fresh start, away from the mistakes of their past, while also getting to the bottom of this latest attack.
About the Author
Kelley Armstrong graduated with a degree in psychology and then studied computer programming. Now she is a full-time writer and parent, and she lives with her husband and three children in rural Ontario, Canada. She is the author of the Rockton mystery series featuring Detective Casey Duncan, which begins with City of the Lost, and the novel Wherever She Goes. She is the editor of the young adult anthology Life Is Short and Then You Die.